From Philippines

by honey posted Sep 13, 2006
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
Hello everyone! I arrived well, and already settled down well. I rented a house near Iloilo airport. From my house to GVC(Great Vision Church), it takes about 10 minutes by Jeepney(it is modified from jeep). The fare is 140won. We bought all house utilities. But internet is not set yet. I have to wait about 7 days more, but I am not sure to get internet line then. In here the patience is needed to live long without stress. After setting internet I will update my news through homepage. By the way I am good except for one thing. The weather is too hot. We do not sleep well because of the hot weather. Sometimes we sleep with Airconditioner on. I am going to be with youth group in here(Great Vision Church) by means of Creation Research from next Saterday. There are 14 persons in all, but usually 7 to 10 persons attend. I am happy and thankful of God to give chance to live in Philippines. Be happy all amen families in the grace of God! (My phone number is 63-917-491-3232) You may call pressing like : 001-63-917-491-3232!!! Bye!